What cookies are:
What cookies do we use?
- _ga and _gid collects data in Google Analytics. With their help, we find out how you use our site and help us make improvements. The information collected is in an anonymous form.
- PHPSESSID - is a functional cookie and contains information about the user session. It is also called a "session cookie" and disappears when you close our page.
All data collected by cookies are anonymous and do not link the information to a natural / legal person.
How do we use these cookies?
- Performance and site performance analyzes.
- Cookies for geographic targeting. We assure you that you only receive offers from your area of interest.
- Recording cookies for good site functionality.
- More effective marketing communication.
Personal data and cookies
We do not collect personal information for use with cookies. Cookies store local information on the user's device, and information used for analysis, remarketing, and targeting is anonymous.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Cookie settings in Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Chrome Cookie Settings: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari cookie settings: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Microsoft cookie guide: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/260971/description-of-cookies
- All about cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/